Reduce the risk of damaging your iPad!
With the long-lasting and beautiful iProtect Leatherette Protective Case for your Apple iPad Mini 4 you get optimum protection for your iPad:
Give yourself less to worry about in the future, as our iPad flip case protects your iPad from dirt, scratches, light impacts and collisions, as well as everyday wear.
The case can also be easily removed if desired - for example, in order to clean it.
In addition, the camera and flash light as well as all other buttons and functions remain fully operational.
Using the case's built-in stand, you can also conveniently and comfortably watch videos at any location.
As well as high-quality protection, our case also gives an authentic leather look in one of our chic colors
Since the case is so light and thin, the iPad can easily be stowed away, and transported completely problem-free.
It is mandatory to use eBay Checkout to finalize your purchase, since other payment methods would not work!
Select PayPal as your payment method. You will be redirected directly to the PayPal website, where you can enter your account and conclude your payment.
Bank Transfer : If you choose to pay by bank transfer, you will receive the necessary bank details in a separate e-mail. The banking information will be sent to you once you have completed the purchase on eBay and chosen "Pay via bank transfer (CIP)" as method of payment. For all payments, we ask you to provide the following information: eBay item number, your first name and your last name. This way, we can guarantee a fast dispatch of your item.
Your order will be dispatched after the payment is received, on the same working day whenever possible.
Please understand that iProtect can send your order exclusively to the address you provided to eBay
Please double check your delivery address, before or during the purchase process,
because any change request following the payment can no longer be considered due to the PayPal regulations
iProtect is your partner for smartphone accessories and gadgets! Discover the humongous selection of accessories for tablet, smartphone or MP3 player - high quality, low price and the most attractive design. Timeless classics and latest trends, colorful, playful or fancy avant-garde – in our store there is something for everyone.
iProtect is the best choice for high-quality, handy and beautiful accessories and gadgets. From headphones and external batteries to charging cables and protective covers, we offer you everything you can wish for your Smartphone, Tablet, laptop or MP3 player.
We are experts in the digital world and always one step ahead when it's about new trends. This is why we are constantly setting new higher standards throughout the industry. With iProtect the future is here and now! Your smartphone is your faithful and loyal companion. Your tablet and your laptop are on your side every day, too. A life without these smart little helpers? Just impossible!
Give your smartphone a personal touch and beautify it with a stylish case or a pair of casual headphones!
Whether for home or for your travels, iProtect provides you with the right accessories. From water-resistant protective covers to adapters, docking stations, external batteries and even supports and cases for your camera. Getting ready for the next road trip? Discover our car adapters, charging cables and complete sets. Check out our Bluetooth loudspeakers for a loud summer: just connect it with your Smartphone to play your favorite tunes for you and your friends, wherever you want.
Are you looking for a fancy smartphone case, or a way to extend your battery life? Our protective covers and cases protect your devices even in extreme environments and with our external batteries, small and sleek, you always have power for your devices, even with no outlet in sight!
Standard Business Terms and customer information/ Specimen-revocation form / data protection declaration
I. Standard business terms
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following business terms are applicable to all the contracts which you conclude with us as a supplier (iProtect GmbH) via the eBay Internet platform. Unless otherwise agreed upon, the inclusion, if necessary, of your own conditions is ruled out.
(2) A ‘consumer’ in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities. The term ‘businessman’ refers to every natural person, legal person or legally responsible partnership that concludes a legal transaction in pursuance of his/its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject-matter of the contract is the selling of products.
(2) We sell the product under our own name on behalf of others, i.e. for an external party that owns the product in question. In this regard, we play the role of a partial or total commission agent. In spite of that, we are a contractual partner who enjoys all the respective rights and is subject to all the respective responsibilities.
(3) If we set up an item vis-a-vis eBay, the activation of the supply-side domain at eBay encompasses the binding offer associated with the conclusion of a purchase contract under the conditions specified on the page associated with the item in question.
(4) The eBay SBT, especially § 6, are applicable for concluding the contract; a corresponding link is available below on every eBay page.
The contract conclusion is regulated there as follows depending on the offer format:
“§ 6 Offer formats and contract conclusion
2. If a seller sets up an item in the auction or fixed-price format using the services of eBay, he makes a binding offer associated with the conclusion of a contract about this item. He thereby determines a start or fixed price and a deadline, within which the offer can be accepted (bidding period). If the seller specifies a minimum price in the auction format, the offer is then under the suspensive condition that the minimum price is reached.
3. The seller can also add a “Buy-now” function to offers in the auction format. This can be exercised by a buyer as long as there was no bidding on the item or a minimum price was not yet reached. eBay reserves the right to change this function in future.
4. In case of fixed price items, the buyer accepts the offer by clicking the “Buy now” button and subsequently confirming the same. In case of fixed price items for which the seller has selected the “Immediate payment” option, the buyer accepts the offer by clicking the “Buy now” button and completing the immediate payment transaction. The buyer can also accept offers for several items by placing the items in the shopping cart (if available) and completing the immediate payment transaction.
5. The buyer accepts the offer through bidding during auctions. The acceptance is done under the suspensive condition that the buyer is the highest bidder at the end of the bidding period. A bid lapses if another buyer makes a higher bid during the bidding period. (...)
6. In case of premature termination of the offer by the seller, a contract is concluded between it and the highest bidder, unless the seller was authorised to withdraw the offer and cancel the existing bids.
7. Buyers can withdraw bids only if there is an authorised reason for it. After an authorised bid withdrawal, no contract is concluded between the user, who is again the highest bidder at the end of the auction owing to the bid withdrawal and the seller.
8. The seller can add a Proposed price function to his offer in certain categories. The Proposed price function allows buyers and sellers to negotiate the price for an item. (...)
11. If an item is deleted from eBay before the expiry of the bidding period, no effective contract is concluded between the buyer and seller.”
(5) Purchasing via the “Buy now” or “Offer” function
Clicking the “Buy now” or “Offer” button on the item pages still does not result in binding contractual declarations. Rather, you also then have the option to check your entries and rectify them using the “Back” button of the Internet browser or cancel the purchase transaction. This option is no longer available only with the issue of the binding contractual declaration. The menu navigation for eBay that is associated with the execution of a purchase operation specifies the declaration through which you enter into an obligation and the action through which the contract is concluded.
(6) Purchase using the shopping cart (if offered)
By clicking the “In den Warenkorb” (“In the shopping cart”) button provided on the product sites, the items intended for sale are dropped in the “Warenkorb” (“Shopping cart”). The “Warenkorb” (“Shopping cart”) will be displayed to you subsequently. Furthermore, you can call the “Warenkorb” (“Shopping cart”) via the corresponding button in the navigation bar and make changes to it at any point in time. After calling the “Weiter zur Kaufabwicklung” (“Proceed to purchase transaction”) and the selection or entry of delivery address and the mode of payment, all order data will once again be displayed on the order overview page.
If you select “PayPal” as the type of payment, you will be first led to a login window of PayPal. After a successful login at PayPal, you will be forwarded to the order overview page on eBay.
Before submitting the order, you have the option to verify or change (even using the “back” of the Internet browser) all your details once again or to cancel the purchase.
By clicking the “Kaufen und zahlen” (“Purchase and pay”) button, you declare the acceptance of the offer in a legally binding way, because of which the purchase contract is executed.
(7) Purchasing via the “Proposed price” function
The “Proposed price” function makes it possible for you to make us a counter-offer by clicking the “Send proposed price” button on the item page, entering your proposed price on the following page, clicking the “Check proposed price” button and confirming with the “Send proposed price” button on the following page (binding offer). You are bound to this proposed price for 2 days. The contract is concluded when we accept your proposed price.
(8) The execution of the order and the sending of all the details necessitated by the conclusion of the contract take place via e-mail, in a partially-automated manner. Consequently, you have to ensure that the e-mail address that you have deposited with us is the correct one, and that the receipt of the respective e-mails is guaranteed. In particular, you have to ensure that the respective e-mails are not blocked by a SPAM filter.
§ 3 Special agreements related to the offered payment methods
(1) Purchase on account via PayPal
If the ‘purchase on account via PayPal’ payment method is used, we irrevocably transfer our entire payment claim against you to PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg. You understand that before the cession is accepted, PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. uses the transferred data to carry out a credit assessment.
We reserve the right to refuse, on the basis of the result of the credit assessment, to allow you to use this particular payment method. You shall be notified to that effect within the framework of the eBay purchase transaction.
In case the ‘purchase on account’ payment method is permitted, PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. shall accept the cession. In such a case, debt-discharging payments can only be made to PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. The payment period amounts to 14 days after the receipt of the respective goods.
§ 4 Right of retention, reservation of proprietary rights
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if the situation in question involves claims arising from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price is paid in full.
(3) If you are a businessman, the following conditions also apply:
a) We retain ownership of the goods until all the claims arising from the ongoing business relationship have been settled in full. The goods subject to retention of title may not be pledged or transferred by way of security before ownership of the said goods changes hands.
b) You can re-sell the goods within the framework of an orderly transaction. In this regard, you hereby cede all the claims amounting to the magnitude of the billing amount that accrue to you as a result of the re-selling operation to us, and we accept the cession. Furthermore, you are authorised to collect the claim in question. However, insofar as you do not discharge your payment obligations in an orderly fashion, we reserve the right to collect the claim ourselves.
c) In a situation involving the combination and amalgamation of the goods subject to retention of title, we acquire co-ownership of the newly-formed item. This co-ownership corresponds to the ratio that exists between the invoice value of the goods subject to retention of title and the other processed items at the time of processing.
d) If you make a request of this nature, we shall be obligated to release the securities that are due to us, to the extent that the realisable value of our securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. We are responsible for selecting the securities to be released.
§ 5 Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights are applicable.
(2) Despite the contents of the corresponding legal regulation, the warranty period for second-hand items amounts to a period of one year after delivery of the goods in question. The one-year warranty period does not apply in situations involving culpably caused damages that can be attributed to the supplier and which are associated with loss of life, injuries or health-related damages. Furthermore, it does not apply in situations involving damages suffered as a result of gross negligence or malicious intent, or in situations involving deceit on the part of the supplier or contribution claims as per §§ 478 and 479 of the BGB (German Civil Code).
(3) If you are a businessman, the following shall apply, despite the contents of paragraph 1:
a) It is understood that the details provided by us and the product description provided by the manufacturer are the only things that represent the properties and condition of the product in question. Other advertisements, blurbs and statements issued by the manufacturer are not considered to be representative of the properties and condition of the said product.
b) You undertake to promptly examine the goods and pay necessary attention to quality and quantity variances and to notify us in writing (via E-mail, for example) of apparent defects within seven days of receipt; timely dispatch will be sufficient for observing the deadline. This also applies to hidden defects that are detected at a later stage (from the time of discovery onwards). Warranty claims cannot be raised if the obligation to inspect and the obligation to give notice of defects are not fulfilled.
c) In case of defects, we provide guarantee through repair or replacement at our own discretion. If the defect is not removed, you can demand a reduction in the price or withdraw from the contract at your discretion. The defect removal is applicable after a failed second attempt, unless the circumstances prove otherwise, in particular due to the nature of the object and/or defect or other conditions. In case of repair, we must not bear the additional costs, which arise from the transfer of the item to a place other than the place of fulfilment, as far as the transfer does not correspond to the intended use of the item.
d) The warranty period amounts to a period of one year after delivery of the product. The shortened warranty period does not apply in situations involving culpably caused damages that can be attributed to us and which are associated with loss of life, injuries or health-related damages. Furthermore, it does not apply in situations involving damages suffered as a result of gross negligence or malicious intent, or in situations involving deceit or contribution claims as per §§ 478 and 479 of the BGB (German Civil Code).
§ 6 Liability
(1) We also provide unlimited liability for damage caused due to the violation of life, limb or health. Furthermore, we provide liability without limitation in all cases of intent and gross negligence, if a defect is fraudulently concealed, in case of assumption of guarantee for the procurement of the object of purchase and in all other legally regulated cases.
(2) The liability of defects within the scope of the implied warranty complies with the corresponding regulation in our customer information (Part II) and General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
(3) If the situation in question relates to important contractual obligations and involves minor negligence, our liability is limited to the foreseeable damages that are typical for the contract. The term ‘important contractual obligations’ refers to important obligations that follow from the nature of the contract and whose violation would jeopardise the fulfilment of the purpose of the contract. It also covers obligations that the contents of the contract impose on us in order to facilitate the fulfilment of the purpose of the contract and whose fulfilment makes it possible for the contract to be executed in an orderly manner, and compliance with which may regularly be taken for granted by you.
(4) When it comes to the violation of inessential contractual obligations, no liability shall be assumed if the situation in question involves violations of obligations associated with light negligence.
(5) The current state of the respective technology makes it impossible to guarantee that data transmission operations that use the internet will take place in an error-free manner characterised by permanent availability. In this respect, we cannot vouch for the constant and uninterrupted availability of the website and the service offered on the website.
§ 7 Choice of law, place of fulfilment, jurisdiction
(1) German law shall apply. This choice of law only applies to customers if it does not result in the revocation of the protection guaranteed by the mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which the respective customer’s usual place of residence is located (benefit-of-the-doubt principle).
(2) If you are not a consumer, but a businessman, a legal entity under public law or an institutional fund governed by public law, our place of business is the place of jurisdiction as well as the place of fulfilment for all services that follow from the business relationships that exist with us. The same condition applies to situations in which you are not associated with a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU, as well as situations in which the place of residence or the usual place of residence is not known at the time of commencement of proceedings. This has no bearing on the capacity to call upon the court associated with another place of jurisdiction.
(3) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods are explicitly inapplicable.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller: iProtect GmbH
2. Information regarding the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps associated with the conclusion of the contract, the contract conclusion itself and the correction options are executed in accordance to the regulations "conclusion of the contract" in our standard business terms (part I.).
3. Contractual language, saving the text of the contract
3.1 Contract language shall be English.
3.2 The complete text of the contract is not saved with us. Before the order is sent, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser’s print function. After the order is received by us, the order data, the legally-mandated details related to distance selling contracts and the standard business terms are re-sent to you via e-mail.
4. Main features of the product or service
The key features of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective quote.
5. Prices and payment arrangements
5.1 The prices mentioned in the respective offers represent total prices, as do the shipping costs. They include all the price components, including all the incidental taxes.
5.2 The dispatch costs that are incurred are not included in the purchase price. They can be viewed by clicking the appropriate button on our website or in the respective quote, are shown separately over the course of the order transaction and must additionally be borne by you, insofar as free delivery is not confirmed.
5.3 The payment methods that are available to you are shown by clicking the appropriate button on our website or are disclosed in the respective quote.
5.4 Unless otherwise specified for the respective payment methods, the payment claims arising from the contract that has been concluded become payable immediately.
6. Delivery conditions
6.1 The delivery conditions, delivery date and existing supply restrictions, if applicable, can be found by clicking the appropriate button on our website or in the respective quote.
Unless a different period is specified in the item description or our delivery conditions, the goods are delivered within 3-5 days after the conclusion of the contract (in case an advance payment has been agreed upon, after the payment authorisation).
6.2 If you are a consumer, the following is statutorily regulated: The risk of the sold item accidentally being destroyed or degraded during shipping only passes over to you when the item in question is delivered, regardless of whether or not the shipping operation is insured. This condition does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company that has not been specified by us or a person who has otherwise been appointed to execute the shipping operation.
If you are a businessman, the delivery and shipping operations take place at your own risk.
7. Statutory warranty right
7.1 The liability for defects associated with our goods is geared towards the ‘Warranty’ provision in our standard business terms (part I).
7.2 As a user, you are requested to promptly check the product for completeness, visible defects and transport damage as soon as it is delivered, and promptly disclose your complaints to us and the shipping company in writing.Even if you do not comply with this request, it shall have no effect on your legal warranty claims.
last update: 02.10.2017
Specimen - revocation form
(If you wish to revoke the contract, please fill up this form and send it back to us.)
- I/we (*) herewith revoke the contract concluded by me/ us (*) regarding the purchase of the following products (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of a notification on paper)
(*) Cross out the incorrect option.
Data protection declaration
Welcome to our eBay sites!
We attach maximum importance to protecting your data and safeguarding your privacy. Therefore, we provide information below regarding collection and use of personal data while using our eBay sites.
Anonymous data collection
You can visit our eBay sites without having to provide any personal details. We do not save any personal data in this connection.
Collection, processing and use of personal data
We collect personal data (particulars of personal or objective relationships of a particular or definable natural person) only within the scope provided by you.
Your personal data is processed and used for completing and processing your order and also for processing your requests.
After the contract is processed completely, all the personal data is first saved taking into account the retention periods under fiscal and commercial law and then deleted after the expiry of the deadline, if you have not approved of the further processing and use.
Forwarding personal data
Your data is not forwarded to third parties without your explicit consent. Only our service partners, which we require for handling the contractual relationship, are excluded from this. In these cases, we strictly adhere to the specifications of the Federal Data Protection Act. The scope of the data transfer is restricted to a minimum.
Data collection and processing for the ‘purchase on account via PayPal’ payment method
If the payment is made via the ‘purchase on account via PayPal’ payment method, the purchase price claim is transferred to PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (‘PayPal’). The data that is necessary for the implementation of the payment transaction is transferred to PayPal by eBay.
In order to carry out an independent credit assessment, PayPal provides data to credit reporting agencies (credit agencies), which in turn provide PayPal with advice and solvency-related information that is based on mathematical-statistical processes (probability values or score-values). Among other things, the calculations associated with these processes make use of address data.
By selecting the specified payment method, you declare that you have no objection to the said data being transferred to PayPal, and that you have no objection to credit assessments being carried out by credit agencies that are to be chosen by PayPal.
Information, correction, blocking and deletion of data
At all times, you have the right to free information about your saved data as well as the right to correction, deletion and blocking of the same. Please contact us if required. You will find the contact details in our Legal Notice.
Information for battery disposal
In connection with the sale of batteries or with the delivery of devices that contain batteries, we are under obligation to bring the following to your attention:
As the end user, you are legally under obligation to return used batteries. You can return old batteries, which offer or have offered in our new battery assortment, free of charge to our dispatch warehouse (dispatch address). The symbols showed on the batteries have the following meaning:
The symbol of the crossed-out dustbin means that the battery may not be discarded with the household waste.
Pb = Battery contains more than 0.004 percent by mass of Lead
Cd = Battery contains more than 0.002 percent by mass of Cadmium
Hg = Battery contains more than 0.0005 percent by mass of Mercury.
Please pay attention to the above instructions.